HPCPL Rapid Setting Cationic Bitumen Emulsion ( RS -1)
Confirming to IS 8887-2004
Track coated application is a light spray of Bitumen Emulsion, which may be hand or machine sprayed. It is used to ensure a good bond between an old and a new bituminous surfacing layer. It is normally applied very thin and evenly over the entire surface.
- Easy and uniform spray
- Low temperature cure
- High adhesive properties
- Prevent lateral movement of structural layers
- Water resistant and enchances easy drainage of water
- Provides an impervious layer to prevent water ingress from table below the road layers.
- To ensure a proper bond between existing surface and the new bituminous course being placed over it.
- To ensure longevity of the road, it is important that the new bituminous surface bonds firmly with underneath surface
- To coat and bond loose mineral particle on the surface of the surface layer
- To seal surface pores and make the surface water-resistant
- To impart structural stability and prevent lateral movement of layer
- To assist adhesion between the base and super impose surface course